Increase your flexibility and productivity. Philips SpeechLive is your personal assistant in the cloud. The new dictation workflow service increases your productivity by allowing you to focus on your core business. You can now take full control of your entire dictation workflow, whether you are in the office or on the road. SpeechLive lets you upload, play and download dictation files, send them to your assistant or have them professionally transcribed using speech recognition software or a transcription service, which uses professional, industry-specific trained transcriptionists. Simply speak, send and you are done!
- Tired of typing? Let SpeechLive transcription service do the typing for you
- In the office or on the go. Secure working wherever you are
- Our best dictation system.Perfectly suited for law firms
- Save time and resources. Watch how SpeechLive can help save you time and resources by simplifying your daily workflow.
- Be productive on the go – The Philips dictation recorder app is part of each SpeechLive subscription. The app is designed to work seamlessly with the SpeechLive dictation workflow solution. Record, edit, and send dictation files directly from your smartphone and reduce document turnaround times. You can even send dictations directly to the transcription service to maximize your productivity.
Maximum protection of your files
SpeechLive secures your dictations by encrypting them during recording, again when they are sent, and again by storing them in an encrypted format when safely kept in the cloud. This means end-to-end double encryption and protection from unauthorized access.
- Highest security – SpeechLive is an extremely secure cloud storage, utilizing the highest security standards available.
- Double encryption – Philips uses state-of-the-art encryption standards to protect your data.
- Real-time encryption – Dictation files are encrypted in real-time with the highest encryption standard available to protect your data.
- Awarded security – Data centers used by SpeechLive were awarded the most important security certificate