ODMS for administrators perfectly supports an easy and central administration of dictation networks
It also helps to safe costs for sophisticated IT‑Infrastructure by supporting virtual environments. That´s how all parties (users, administrators and management) can benefit from Olympus´professional dictation sytems.
ODMS Administration CD contains all of the tools required to install, customize, and manage an ODMS environment in Workgroup mode. The software is supplied separately and is a required component of an ODMS Workgroup mode environment.
ODMS Administration CD consists of the following components:
- System Configuration Program (With license)
- License Manager (With License)
- Terminal Service Client Virtual Driver
- Citrix Client Virtual Driver
- Repository Service
- Features Recommended for medium & large dictation networks
- Support of various thin clients Scalability Multiple Platforms supported Professional Installation & Maintenance
- Import and Export of device configurations
- Centrally configure ODMS users and groups
- Restrict access to vital settings to ensure system stability
- Deploy software and firmware updates centrally
- Customise MST files for a pre‑configured deployment and silent setup
- Multi User Licence management User migration from R5 to ODMS View ODMS licence usage for workgroup system
- Manage licence use for Dictation & Transcription Users
- Update ODMS licences seamlessly for maximum up‑time
- Easy device configuration
- Locking device features to avoid unintended changes
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.