Cloud Based Medical Speech Recognition!
Join 500,000 medical professionals worldwide with the most accurate speech recognition system available. Designed specifically for the complex language of the medical industry, Dragon Medical One (DMO) integrates with all EMR/EHR systems, enabling users to point, click, and capture notes at up to 160 words/minute (4-5x faster than average keyboard input). Interested in a free trial? Contact us today!
Dragon Medical One Highlights
- Cloud Based! This new solution is the evolution of Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4; constantly updated, the speech recognition technology, vocabulary, and user profile are all stored in Nuance cloud servers for access from any workstation
- Faster and More Accurate! The new deep learning technology using neural networks and acoustic modeling enables the speech recognition system to do more than simply interpret and type each word, it actually analyzes entire phrases and sentences to ensure the most accurate output. From there it only improves as the software continues to learn your speech in real time, adjusting to temporary illness, unique patterns and accents, and more
- Unlimited installations! You can now install and use DMO from any Windows based device, no limit on how many times you install and use it
- Includes Powermic Mobile App! The companion app turns your smartphone into a DMO microphone for a convenient way to capture notes in front of any workstation. Available in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
- Improved EMR/EHR Integration! Now with even more support, including cloud based solutions, physicians who use DMO drastically reduce the time required to capture notes within their medical records system. Simply point and click in the patient record, then dictate in your own words, up to 160 per minute! Create robust, meaningful notes that truly capture the patient encounter, rather than the “cookie-cutter” templates
- Better Support for Touchscreen Devices! If you are a user of a Windows 10 touchscreen laptop, Microsoft Surface, or similar devices, you will find touch functionality to be seamless on version 4
- Newly Designed DragonBar! With improved usability over previous versions of the boxed product, the DragonBar provides easy access to popular features. When not in use, the DragonBar automatically collapses, freeing screen space
- Faster, Improved Installation! Setup for DMO is easier and takes less space than boxed Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 version. Updates happen automatically in the cloud, so your technology and vocabulary remain updated at all times
Learn More About Dragon Medical One and its companion app Powermic Mobile!
Additional Dragon Medical One Features
- Better Support for over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties: More medical terms added to the vocabulary databases
- Better Regional Accent Support: Dragon technology continues to improve its support of acoustic language models; everything from southern ‘twangs’, Spanish, Pakistani, Indian, Asian, Australian, Canadian or more
- HIPAA Support: Dragon Medical One protects sensitive and confidential patient information via encrypted file storage of speech files, which satisfies HIPAA privacy & confidentiality guidelines
- Enhanced in-app Help: Dragon help continues to improve so the most relevant tips are provided to you depending on which features you are using
- Medical Templates: Dragon Medical One includes dozens of medical templates, which allows users to get up and running quicker for their unique needs
- Medical Specific Formatting: The software has an option to automatically format medical abbreviations, follow capitalization rules, acronyms, dates, times and units of measure, which means less editing
- Microphone & System Alerts: Proactively notifies you of issues related to poor audio quality caused by faulty microphones or improper use of a microphone, ambient noises, and battery issues