Philips Speechmike Premium Air: the next generation of wireless microphone is here!
The new Philips SpeechMike Premium Air is the latest design for a studio quality microphone that affords the personal freedom to dictate without the restraints of a cord. Philips had engineered and implemented an intelligent design to ensure that security is not compromised, while providing comfort with refined ergonomics for prolonged use. True compatibility with Dragon Medical and Dragon NaturallySpeaking software, the SpeechMike Air has programmable buttons that are customizable to accommodate user preferences.
- Mobility – wireless tech tested at 16 ft range to consistently deliver the highest quality audio, with no interruptions
- Better recording quality – a studio quality microphone element and patented lossless recordings (highest digital quality possible) both ensure the absolute best recordings for your dictation and speech recognition solutions
- Ready to use – pre-installed default settings integrate with Speechexec or Nuance Dragon software
- Customizable – ability to assign specific functions to programmable buttons improving workflow
- Secure – encrypted and bug-proof data transfer bridge between the microphone and computer; HIPPA supportive
The Premium Air SMP4010 was designed around users accustomed to the traditional recorder slide switch functionality.
The base holds the receiver module, charges the SpeechMike Air and keeps it out of harms way when not in use.
Geared for Speech-Recognition Use
Excellent sound quality coupled with superb integration with speech-recognition software makes this a wireless solution for professionals.
Ergonomic, Customizable Button-Based Dictation
Just as easy to use as other Philips microphones, this device provides ease of use and comfort, along with three programmable function buttons for even more customization.
The Premium Air SMP4000 or SMP4010 Available
The same quality; same functionality, the SMP4010 offers a slide switch, but if you prefer a push button interface, that is available as well in the SMP4000!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.