RecMic II Pro RM-4110S Microphone Key Features:
- Slide-switch model for classic control
- Intelligent dual microphones suppress unwanted background noise
- Triple-layer sound studio pop filter blocks mouth noise
- Antimicrobial housing keeps equipment hygienic
- Microphone stand offers optimal hands-free dictation
- Trackball for improved navigation
- Smooth UV coating and silent buttons to reduce touch noise
ACCURATE & CLEAR SPEECH RECOGNITION IN NOISY ENVIRONMENT
Dual microphone technology creates narrow directionality that focuses on the acoustics in front of the microphone and suppresses unwanted noise from the sides and back.
PROFESSIONAL STUDIO-QUALITY FILTERING
The triple-layer pop filter uses the same technology found in professional studio recording microphones to block unwanted but difficult-to-eliminate sounds such as breath and wind vibrations.
The housing and buttons on every RecMic II are made of antimicrobial coating materials (ISO 22196). The “tolerance to alcohol” design allows for superior cleanability.
The RecMic II is easily configurable with third party applications including web applications without having Olympus software running, and can be used as a USB Keyboard for easy control simply by changing modes.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.