2-channel Professional Microphone Kit.
Capture every sound in the room with two right and left channel omnidirectional microphones. Listen to them in high-quality stereo sound. Transcribe them using the compatible Olympus Transcriptions Kits. Or easily download them to a PC for future use. Whether from a boardroom, a courtroom, or anywhere in-between, audio recorded with the Digital Conference Microphone Kit is clearly your best solution. Compatible with the Olympus Stereo Digital Recorders.
ME-30W 2-channel Professional Microphone Kit (Digital Stereo Conference Recording) Features
- Two Microphones: The Digital Conference Microphone Kit comes standard with two right and left channel omnidirectional microphones so you can record all the audio you want, from pretty much wherever you want.
- Cover the Area: The right and left channel microphones may be placed up to 5 m (16 ft.) apart, suitable for conference recording in large rooms so you can record audio from multiple directions to ensure you never miss a beat.
- Transportation and Protection: The kit and all its components fit perfectly into slots of case for easy portability and secure handling.
- Employs a low noise, high quality microphone element covering a 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz frequency bandwidth, and can therefore be used for recording musical performances as well as conferences.
- Left/Right channel playback (separately or simultaneously)
- Can be attached to the foldable mini tripod (TR1) stand adapter and placed on a conference table.
- Compatible with the Olympus stereo digital voice recorders
- Streamline transcription tasks with the Olympus AS-2400 Transcription Kit
- Audio is recorded in high-quality Windows Media Audio (WMA) file format
- Capture, store, and transfer hours of recordings (available hours vary depending on xD-Picture Card capacity used with compatible voice recorder)
Conference Microphones ME30W
- Type: Electret condenser microphone (ME30)x2 / Directionality: Omni-directional
- Frequency Response: 20 20,000 Hz / Sensitivity: -38 dB at 1 kHz (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Output Impedance: 1.9 k / Power supply: Plug-in-power system (1.5 V 9 V)
- Output Plug Type: 3.5 mm mini-plug (Monaural)
- External Dimensions: 12.2 mm (greatest dimension) x 64 mm / Cord length: 2.5 m
- Weight: Approx. 54 g (microphone only)
- Included: Carrying case, Mini-tripod (TR1) x 2, Adapter (PA8)
- Cable Length: 2 x 2,5 m
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.