Olympus LS-14 Linear PCM Recorder Features
The Olympus LS-14 Recorder is equipped with SMART MODE which can automatically deliver high-quality recording. Adjustment of the recording level has been automated by SMART Mode so that any users can successfully record as good quality as professionals. The maximum Sound Pressure Level is 130dB SPL so it doesn’t have clipping noise even for the loud sounds of musical instruments such as drums and percussions. Also the three microphone system “TRESMIC” has been improved. It achieved more natural stereo feeling by enhancing the filters.
Everyone can get the high-quality recording easily. It’s designed for anyone to be able to successfully record the best sounds.
- Large-sized LCD & User-friendly GUI.
- Sophisticated product design for easy operation.
- High-quality sounds & Maximum sound pressure level 130dB SPL
- The newly designed directional microphone and amplifier circuit have achieved the maximum sound pressure level of 130 dB SPL. And new Tresmic gives more natural stereo feeling.
- Maximum sound pressure level 130dB SPL.
- New Tresmic system.
- 90° microphone layout.
- High-fidelity microphone amplifier circuit.
- 96kHz/24bit linear PCM recordings.
- Functions convenient for music practice
- Equipped with overdubbing, tuner and metronome functions essential for musicians.
- Easy Overdubbing function.
- Chromatic tuner to tune your instrument.
- Metronome for an accurate tempo.
- Trimming to cut extra parts.
- Low cut filter.
- Playback-speed control (50%-300%).
- File Divide Function (Linear PCM/MP3 files).
- Microphone / Line-in jack.
- Voice Guidance.
- Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) support.
- Wireless Remote Control (with optional RS30W).
- Wind noise reduce (with optional WJ4).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.