Olympus DS-9500 Digital Voice Recorder
The latest evolution of speech recorders has arrived!
The top selling Olympus digital recorder has been re-designed for an even better experience and higher quality voice recordings. Some of the new DS9500 enhancements include:
- Industry leading noise cancellation – suppresses unwanted background noise, using a triple-layer sound studio pop filter to blocks breath and wind vibrations
- WiFi compatible for immediate file sharing with transcriptionist or your speech recognition software
- Intelligent Dual Directional Microphones will focus on your audio input in stereo recording, while ignoring ambient noises. Can be configured for optimal conference recordings
- Shockproof body certified to withstand drops up to 1.5 meters
- Brand New Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) Release 7 and DSS Player Plus v7 for Mac software now included!
NOTE: Wi-Fi feature is not support on Mac systems.
If you aren’t familiar with the Olympus digital recorder line, these products are specifically designed for professionals who require secure, reliable, flexible products that are simple and intuitive to use.
Additional features of this newly designed product:
- 2.4″ color LCD screen with a brand new interface
- 2GB internal memory for up to 306 hrs of recording
- microSD slot for expanding memory up to 32GB
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery providing up to 360 hrs of standby / 9 hrs of talk time
- 256bit encryption security
- Side slide switch with optical technology
What’s included in the box?
- DS9500 digital recorder
- Cradle/Docking Station and USB Cable
- AC Adapter
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery (1350 mAh)
- Protective Carrying Case
- ODMS R7 for PC and DSS Player Plus v7 for Mac Software (NOTE – WiFi is not supported on Mac systems)
- Warranty card and instruction manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.