Fluency Direct from 3M for Practices EHR Speech Recognition Solution, is a cloud based advanced front-end speech recognition solution that allows clinicians to conversationally create, edit, and sign clinical notes directly within EHR templates. Combines the power of Olympus and M*Modal to create a complete speech recognition solution compatible with hundreds of EHR systems.
Fluency Direct™ Awarded Best in KLAS #1 out of 4 in Speech Recognition: Front-End EMRFluency Direct With Computer-Assisted Physician Documentation Redefining Clinical Documentation With Real-Time Physician Feedback Fluency Direct™ facilitates better documentation in EHRs and delivers content-based, clinically-driven feedback at the time of report creation with its built-in Computer-Assisted Physician Documentation (CAPD) functionality. By helping physicians create better documentation at the time of reporting, M*Modal increases the likelihood of the diagnosis and care provided being accurately captured for improved patient outcomes and reimbursement.
- Includes 3-Year subscription Improve the quality, speed and accuracy of clinical documentation.
- Reduce time spent documenting and increase time spent providing care.
- Eliminate the cost and delay of transcription, and qualify for higher reimbursement.
- Increase EHR adoption and utilization to meet meaningful use standards.
- Enhance efficiency and preserve workflows.
- Single user license
- Compatible with 100s of EHRs
- Cloud-hosted speech profile
- Accessible from home and office
- Highly accurate
- Olympus RM-4010P microphone
- Automatic updates
- All medical specialties covered
- Out of the Gate Accuracy
- Proprietary technology combines best-in-breed speech recognition with powerful Natural Language Understanding, allows physicians to speak in conversational tones, and improves accuracy over time.
- Pre-Engineered Integration
- Fluency Direct for Practice seamlessly works with over 120 EHRs, including all major platforms, to meet the goals of faster user adoption. Compatible with Epic®, Cerner®, athenahealth®, MEDITECH®, Allscripts®, eClinicalWorks®, Greenway Health™, MEDHOST®, McKesson, and many more.
- With an automated install process, the system is designed to run in a number of different EHR, PC, thin client, and server architectures with limited IT resources required.
Provides anytime, anywhere access via a single cloud-based trained speech profile that can be leveraged for front-end speech for a unified provider experience from any Windows-based device.
Machine Based Learning
Superior speech recognition accuracy, driven by machine learning based on the collective voice profiles of over 200,000 clinicians, enables better documentation.
Integrated Speech Microphone
Olympus RM-4010P microphone, designed for speech recognition, delivers perfect results that are more accurate than ever.
Improve the quality, speed and accuracy of clinical documentation.
Reduce time spent documenting and increase time spent providing care.
Eliminate the cost and delay of transcription and qualify for higher reimbursement.
Increase EHR adoption and utilization to meet Meaningful Use standards.
Enhance efficiency and preserve workflows.
Leverage the experience of Olympus and 3M M*Modal – two leading names in medical dictation.
Access Anywhere Speech enable all your PC’s
Providers are able to dictate from multiple exam rooms, the office, or home with a single cloud-hosted voice profile.
Lower Cost of Ownership, Save your time and money
Through the adoption of speech recognition, both the delay and expense of transcription can be eliminated and EHR investment can be more fully realized.
Free continual and automatic updates beyond just bug-patching provide recognition enhancements and new features automatically.
There are no reviews yet.