Dragon Veterinary is the latest medical technology from Nuance. It is an add-on voacbulary module for the the most widely used and successful speech recognition solution in healthcare, Dragon Medical Practice Edition.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition is used by over 500,000 providers in the world today as the most efficient method of capturing documentation and now veterinary doctors are finally able to take advantage of this technology as well! You will be able to dictate thousands of veterinary medical terms, repetitive blocks of text using a single template command, and on average, enter information 3X faster than typing. It will improve productivity with your existing software, such as AviMark, Impromed Infinity, Intravet, Animal Intelligence, e-Vet Practice, Vet Office Suite, and many others.
Amie Csiszer Interview from Oceanlo9ic on its impact to her practice.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the many features from Dragon MPE with Veterinary Medicine:
- Dictate at up to 160 words per minute with 99% accuracy.
- Automatic Resource Identification: This software runs on a number of different types of computers, including netbooks, tablets, desktops, laptops and high-powered servers. It automatically detects hardware resources and sets up the recommended configuration to achieve better recognition performance.
- Hardware & System Alerts: Generally poor recognition is a result of poor audio quality caused by faulty microphones or improper use of a microphone, ambient noises, and battery issues. The software will automatically detect poor audio input; then alert the user and offers user’s possible solutions to correct the issue.
- Recognition Speed: Dragon Medical Practice Edition significantly improves recognition response time. The software is also faster than previous editions when selecting application menu items by voice, or executing voice commands that perform actions within applications.
- Keyboard-based Corrections: When a user dictates something and makes a correction using his/her keyboard, those corrections will update the user profile to prevent it from happening again.
- New User Wizard: Now creating a new profile is even easier than before. The user profile creation wizard has been redesigned to be simple and conversational. The new menu directs you every step of the way. Help Menu & Tutorial Videos: The New help menu has several new items and illustrations, short videos, and other tools to help you master the software.
- Controlling your Computer: Includes numerous voice commands to show common Windows elements, including the desktop and Control Panel, or folders such as My Documents and My Pictures. Playback Enhancements: You can now set the software to fast-forward, rewind, increase the volume and speech putting the user in the driver seat.
- Optimized Digital Voice Recorders Support: A dream come true! You can couple this software with your favorite digital recorder, and do more work on the road. The software only requires 4 minutes to ‘train’ how to work properly with your device. Multiple Format Support: .DSS, .DS2, .WAV, .MP3 and .WMA formats are accepted automatically.
- Hidden Mode: This feature allows users to dictate while multi-tasking. Users can surf their favorite medical websites while dictating in a background application.
- Medical Specific Formatting: The software has an option to automatically format medical abbreviations, follow capitalization rules, acronyms, dates, times and units of measure, which means Less Editing.
- MyCommands View: This simplified window will allow clinicians to easily locate, edit and manage their custom commands. Custom Templates: If you don’t find what you’re looking for in the built-in templates, you can create your own and include voice fields that will allow you to easily navigate through the template.
- Regional Accent Support: Whether you have a southern twang, Spanish, Pakistani, Indian, Asian, Australian, Canadian or Northern US accent, there is a language model for you.
- Bluetooth Support: Use Dragon Medical Practice Edition with your favorite Bluetooth headset.
- Increased Web Efficiency: Clinicians can now search their favorite medical websites using a single command. Voice Shortcuts: Finally you can tell your computer what to do! Use Dragon shortcuts to quickly search for information on the Web or on your own computer. Need to find something fast, just say so.
- Quick Voice Formatting: If you come across a block of text that you want formatted, just say the word and it’s done (e.g., “Bold quick voice formatting”)
recorders.com is the top rated store by medical personnel who need the fastest, FREE shipping and best support in the US. Low Price Guarantee!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.