Dragon Veterinary is a vocabulary for veterinary medicine that enables Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 speech recognition to understand over 5,700 specialized terms. This bundle also includes the Powermic III, studio quality microphone designed by Nuance to ensure the best audio for the most accurate speech recognition possible.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition is used by over 500,000 providers in the world today as the most efficient method of capturing documentation, and now veterinary doctors are finally able to take advantage of this technology as well! You will be able to dictate thousands of veterinary medical terms, repetitive blocks of text using a single template command, and on average, enter information up to 5 times faster than typing. It will improve productivity with your existing software, such as AviMark, Impromed Infinity, Intravet, Animal Intelligence, e-Vet Practice, Vet Office Suite, and many others.
Dr. Amie Csiszer discussing the impact Dragon Veterinary has made on her practice.
Latest Version of Dragon Medical! Low Price Guarantee, Free Shipping, Digital Downloads Available.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 Platform Highlights
- Faster and More Accurate! DMPE 4 is 14% faster than the previous version, and 99% accurate out of the box with NO training. The new deep learning technology using neural networks and acoustic modeling enables the speech recognition system to do more than simply interpret and type each word, it actually analyzes entire phrases and sentences to ensure the most accurate output. From there it only improves as the software continues to learn your speech in real time, adjusting to temporary illness, unique patterns and accents, and more
- Better Support for Touchscreen Devices! If you are a user of a Windows 10 touchscreen laptop, Microsoft Surface, or similar devices, you will find touch functionality to be seamless on version 4
- Newly Designed DragonBar! With improved usability over previous versions, the DragonBar provides easy access to popular features. When not in use, the DragonBar automatically collapses, freeing screen space
- Faster, Improved Installation! New owners will find the setup simple and intuitive, easier dynamic microphone adjustment, and previous owners will enjoy a quick profile migration
Additional Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 Features
- Better Support for over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties: More medical terms added to the vocabulary databases
- Better Regional Accent Support: Dragon technology continues to improve its support of acoustic language models; everything from southern ‘twangs’, Spanish, Pakistani, Indian, Asian, Australian, Canadian or more
- Enhanced in-app Help: Dragon help continues to improve so the most relevant tips are provided to you depending on which features you are using
- Medical Templates: Dragon Medical Practice Edition includes dozens of medical templates, which allows users to get up and running quicker for their unique needs
- Medical Specific Formatting: The software has an option to automatically format medical abbreviations, follow capitalization rules, acronyms, dates, times and units of measure, which means less editing
- Microphone & System Alerts: Generally, speech recognition issues are a result of poor audio quality caused by faulty microphones or improper use of a microphone, ambient noises, and battery issues. Dragon Medical Practice Edition will automatically detect poor audio input; then alert the user and offers user’s possible solutions to correct the issue
- Bluetooth Support: Use Dragon Medical Practice Edition with your favorite Bluetooth headset
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.