Upgrade to Dragon Medical Practice Edition v4 for the best speech recognition technology on the market.
Note: Only owners of DMPE2 can upgrade with this license. In a rush? Our support team can provide a digital download while you wait for the product to ship.
Top New Features
- Faster and More Accurate than previous version! Dragon Medical Practice Edition now uses neural net technology to analyze entire sentences and phrases at once. This ensures some of the most accurate output (99% out of the box with NO training), and 14% faster performance than the previous DMPE2. It only gets better from there, as the software learns your particular speech patterns, including a variety of accents, and more.
- Better Support for Touchscreen Devices! If you are a user of a Windows 10 touchscreen laptop, Microsoft Surface, or similar devices, you will find touch functionality to be seamless on version 4
- Newly Designed DragonBar! With improved usability, the DragonBar provides easy access to popular features. When not in use, the DragonBar automatically collapses, freeing screen space.
- Improved EMR/EHR Integration! Now with even more support, including cloud based solutions, physicians who use Dragon Medical Practice Edition v4 drastically reduce the time required to capture notes within their medical records system. Simply point and click in the patient record, then dictate in your own words, up to 160 per minute! Create robust, meaningful notes that truly capture the patient encounter, rather than the “cookie-cutter” templates.
- Faster Installation! Previous owners will enjoy the fastest installation ever – in as little as 60 seconds you can have your existing profile migrated to this latest version of Dragon.
Need more reasons?
- Improves the speed and accuracy of documentation
- Accelerates physician EHR adoption
- Dramatically reduces transcription costs
- Allows physicians to spend more time with patients
- Captures the patient story in the clinician’s own words
- Supports higher level of reimbursement, lower number of denials
- Improves clinician satisfaction
- Supports HIPAA guidelines to protect patient confidentiality
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.