- USB connectivity for easy plug-and-play installation as well as eliminating the need for sound card-enabled PCs
- Unidirectional microphone with noise-cancellation ensures higher accuracy in even the noisiest environments
- Simplified, thumb-control operation for dictating, navigating, reviewing, and editing speech recognition generated documentation
- Integrated Barcode Scanner available for entering MRN, accession number, or other barcode driven data, with audible feedback upon successful barcode scan
Flush, angled microphone element for user comfort and optimal recording level/signal.
Transcribe Button to recognize speech or send dictation to a transcriptionist automatically, when physician self-completion is not utilized.
- FAST AND EFFICIENT
Tab-Forward/Tab-Backwards for speeding navigation through voice-driven templates and form fill-ins.
- EASY TO USE
“Track-Point” Button and Left/Right “Mouse” Button to control the onscreen cursor, navigate and select functions.
Benefits of PowerMic II
- USB connectivity for easy plug-and-play installation as well as eliminating the need for sound card-enabled PCs.
- PowerMic II incorporates full-function, Microsoft compatible, PC-Mouse capabilities into the microphone, to reduce the need for care givers to continually move between the microphone, mouse, and keyboard.