The Olympus Compact Gun Microphone (ME-31)
Directional mic that is designed specifically for recording to a digital voice recorder, particularly the Olympus DS-50/61/71, DM-520 and DM-420. The mic’s directional design cuts down on background noise, clearly capturing one specific voice or sound, while an included wind screen further reduces extraneous noise. The ME-31 features a durable metal construction and includes a desktop microphone stand for interview or conference settings.
Olympus Compact Gun Microphone Key Features:
- Reduce noise when recording a large group
- Directional microphone design reduces interference and hones in on one voice or signal. Microphone features durable metal construction and a wind screen to reduce wind noise.
- Hand-held or desktop ready
- The included desktop microphone stand is ideal for interviews and features a removable grip.
- Directionality : Unidirectional (Mono)
- Frequency response : 70 – 15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity : -36.5 dB 4 dB
- Output impedance : 1.8 k
- Power supply : Plug-in-power system (1.5 V – 5 V)
- Output Plug Type : 3.5 mm gold-plated 3-prong monaural plug
- External dimensions : 21 mm x 155 mm
- Cord length : 1.5 m
- Weight : Approx. 97.5 g (including the cords)
- Compact Gun Microphone (ME-31)
- Wind Screen
- Stand Adapter