NOTE: This version has been replaced with the kit including the DS-9000.
2-channel Professional Conference Recording System.
From meeting to depositions, capture every sound in the room with two right and left channel omnidirectional microphones. Listen to them in high-quality stereo sound. Next generation of omni-directional sound capture equipment from Olympus. Combined with an Olympus DS-3500 professional voice recorder, the recording system is the ideal solution for recording meetings, conference calls and more in large rooms with many attendees.
Olympus Digital Stereo Conference Kit
- The DS-3500 records in PCM and MP3 file formats. These formats are perfect for situations where there are multiple speakers at varying ranges from the microphone. When paired with the Olympus conference recording microphones, the system delivers superior audio quality.
- Olympus DS-3500 is packaged with rechargeable batteries and supports both micro-SD and SD media cards. The new larger microphone is located in an independent chamber to help cancel out background noise from vibration or movement.
- The rechargeable batteries offer up to 21 hours of operation and record times of up 300 hours with its built-in storage.
- Metal Case for Transportation and Protection: The kit and all its components fit perfectly into slots of case for easy portability and secure handling.
- The Olympus ME-33 boundary microphone is the next generation of omni-directional sound capture equipment from Olympus. Combined with an Olympus professional DS-3500 voice recorder, the ME-33 is the ideal solution for recording meetings, conference calls and more in large rooms with many attendees.
- The Two ME-33 boundary microphone connect to the stereo splitter, automatically cuts extremely high- and low-frequency sounds, improving audio quality and recording usability.
- RECORD FROM A DISTANCE. The ME-33 is a powerful, omni-directional microphone designed to record voices from a distance – even in the largest conference rooms.
- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY. By automatically cutting extremely high- and low-frequency sounds, the ME-33 consistently produces clear, usable audio files.
- SCALABLE RECORDING POWER. Connect multiple microphones to expand the ME-33′s capabilities – up to six units for stereo recording and three units for monaural recording.
- Capture, store, and transfer hours of recordings to PC or Mac.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The department had the dm2200 and conference microphones for many years. When the recorders started to break we started buying the dm620 and 3500 recorders, the dm222000 came standard with docking station and remote control in the box, neither of the new recorder have this. plus the size of the 2200 was better. thankfully all three recorders record extremely well in interview chambers and in the field.
works fine in our conference area which has about 30 seats.